Wednesday 10 December 2008

Thanks Secret Pal! - Kiitos SP!

Last few days have been pretty miserable, as girls have caught a bad cold and so have I , so I'm trying to hold on and manage somehow while having fever myself. .. I'm not worried about me, but seeing my youngest one having burning fever and no strength at all is just sad. (She had her Birthday today - Cannot believe she is already 1! what a birthday - .. but hope she's getting better by Saturday when we've been planning to have a party for her) Fortunately my oldest daughter got better today (as did I) and she's now fine. (I hope) On the other hand the Wild-One is now getting really ill.... I need strength!

But - it is not all misery here - In the afternoon I walked to our postbox and look - a package from my Secret Pal!

I opened it and -

Woaah! Wonderful! I love it! I've wanted to have EZ's Opinionated Knitter for some years - and now I have it. It is a gem. Thank You - thank you my Secret Pal - whoever you are!


Viime päivät täällä on ollut täysi sairastupa päällä. Minä ja vanhin sekä nuorimmainen kaikki kuumeessa... Nuorin neiti täytti tänään 1v kuumeen kourissa - toivottavasti paranee lauantaiksi, jolloin olisi tarkoitus juhlia ensimmäistä täyttä vuotta...
Nyt illalla vanhin on kunnossa mutta Villikko on vuorostaan kuumeessa... Onneksi oma olo on parantunut, jaksaa huomattavasti paremmin kun itse ei ole ihan taju pois, kun koittaa hoitaa muita:-)


Päivän ehdoton kohokohta oli käynti postilaatikolla, jonne oli ilmestynyt postia Secret Paliltani!! Aivan loistavaa! EZ'n Opinionated Knitter, jota olen himoinnut jo useamman vuoden. Kiitos! - Kiitos! kuka sitten oletkin.