Wednesday 26 August 2009

Busy, busy - Kiire

It's been a busy few days - our 6yr-old started pre-school. Which for her means taxi rides every morning at 8am. 4yr-old is slowly restarting day-care and smallest one is getting used to day-care place (we visit there several times before she actually starts there next Tuesday)

On top of that I have a table at the local indoor flea-market for this week and a "few" visits to dentist etc for the girls... so much so that I haven't really knitted that much. But here's something I finished a couple of weeks ago, when it was still +23 celsius outside... A bit weird to knit something this bulky in the heat of the summer.
Pattern: Snowcap hat by Wenlan Chia from Twinkle's weekend knits (ravelry)
Yarn: almost 200g of Wendy Pampas mega chunky in petrol
Needles: 12mm

I guess I'm ready for the autumn breeze in this hat...

2 comments:

Sigrun said...

Nice hat. I wish we had autumn breeze here but instead we have fairly strong wind :-(
Good luck with all the things you need to get done.

A-L said...

Yep - I can feel the stress building up... But so far I've managed to do almost everything I needed to do - so I'm quite pleased with myself;-)