Tuesday 29 December 2009

Gift knitting

Two Baktuses, that I knitted for bigger girls for Joulu presents. I figured that at the age of 6 and 4 they are finally old enough to wear scarves. (and they make very cool cat-tails for their plays as well - as we have discovered today...)

Yarn: solid version (below) 1.5 balls of Louisa Harding Kimono Angora in pink-peach-light yellow-mix, stripy version (above) less than 1 ball of Kimono Angora in Pink and same amount in brown - pink-orange -mix. (lovely angora blend - btw:-)
Needles: 4,5mm
A very simple scarf pattern that has been seen in various knitting blogs. I liked knitting Baktus - it is Very Fast to knit - and the result is just lovely. Will probably make one for myself as well...
I also knitted a Gail for my mom - but no photos of it, because I didn't manage to take any before giving it to her ...

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Dear A-L, merry (belated) Christmas to you! Hauskaa Joulua! The photos of your christmas tree and the two angora Baktuses make me believe you've had a nice holiday... the Surface cardigan is gorgeous... and I'm so glad you've had the chance to blog and say Hullo, despite the work load. All the best for 2010!