Friday 2 October 2009

Heather stripes- Kanervaisia raitoja

I run into a sweater very much like this one on Silmukkatti-blog
and wanted to knit something similar for my girls. I let them choose their own colour of Novita Puro and this is what my pre-schooler chose. Colourway (801) is called Kanervikko (Heathers). Very pretty - me-thinks.
Pattern: None (=a top-down raglan sweater, stripes 3rows each, knitted from two different balls of the same colourway. Ribbing k1,p1 with 1row stripes on sleeves, hem and collar. Size approx 120cm.)
Yarn: Novita Puro (approx. 250g) in #801 Kanervikko
Needles: 6mm and 5mm (for ribbing)
Innostuin minäkin kokeilemaan Novita Puroa - ja sysäyksen sain Silmukatin ihanasta tytön raitapaidasta. Joten päätin neuloa kaikille kolmelle tytölle omat - neidit valitsivat itse kukin oman värinsä - tässä eskarilaisen valinta - Kanervikko.

Todella addiktoivaa neulomista - aivan kuten Noroakin neuloessa - "vielä pari kerrosta, nyt on tosi hyvä väri... " . Lanka sinänsä on ihan-kiva-joo. Melko pehmeä ja hieman ehkä veltto, mutta sopii hyvin tällaiseen helppoon neuleeseen, jota tulee kuitenkin käytettyä usein. Jännä nähdä kestääkö kuinka hyvin nyppyyntymättä...

1 comment:

Sigrun said...

So nice. This Puro yarn is so soft and yummy. I was so lucky to get 2 skeins of it and I am planing to knit mittens for myself. I wish I could buy this yarn (as well as other novita yarns) here in Iceland :-/ If I ever get to visit Finland I know what I will be shopping :-)