Sunday 2 November 2008

Changes - Muutosten marraskuu


November will bring some changes to my blog. Biggest probably being, that I attempt to blog also in Finnish (which - after all - is my mother tongue). English has always been easier for me to type, which is why I began blogging in English (having written all my dissertations/thesis etc in English while studying in the UK and having always worked in companies that use English as their corporate language I have come accustomed typing in English. But as said, being a Finn means I should really also be able to write in Finnish...)


Eli muutosten marraskuu -

tämä blogi muuttuu nyt kaksikieliseksi. Jatkossa siis tarinaa jo tutuksi tulleella englannilla sekä kova yritys kirjoittaa edes jokseenkin sujuvaa suomea (ja vanhoille äidinkielen opettajille terveiset: kielioppi ei vieläkään ole elämäni keskipiste, kuten varmasti tulette huomaamaan)

No comments: