Tuesday 29 June 2010

Back again

It's been a while...For the most part I haven't been knitting much either nor sewing or doing anything even remotely creative. But fortunately I'm starting to get the feel of it again - and for the last couple of weeks have actually retaken knitting ... again.
I have many FOs that I haven't had time to portray here - maybe some day in weeks to come?
Here is some glittery-cottony lace that I've been knitting recently. Just an adorable cotton yarn with a touch of glimmer that I bought from Tallinn, Estonia a month ago. More about that lacy thing and other stuff soon. Promise.

Tomorrow is my last day at work before summer holiday! And I definitely am in need of a Holiday. yep. It's been a tough few months - to sum it up here is a quote from the magnificent Ford "Mr. Rock n' Roll Detective" Fairlane: Slightly amusing - but mostly painful.

No comments: